Quality Domes Direct is your local leader in container dome supply and installation services!
Our team appreciates your enquiry and welcomes you to read and accept our Terms & Conditions while considering your next purchase.
By acknowledging the following, as a valued Quality Domes Direct customer you agree with the below-outlined Terms & Conditions regarding your product purchase.
For the purposes of these terms and conditions:
“You” and “Your” refers to you, the customer or the website visitor.
“Us”, “Our” and “We” refers to www.qualitydomesdirect.com.au, operated by:
Stow and Flow Pty Ltd. (ABN:) 54631753476
24 Industrial Ave
Molendinar QLD 4034
You are fully responsible for complying with all obligations and requirements under the terms of the warranty and for the installation of the product in accordance with the installation manual for the warranty to remain valid failing which the Company will have no obligations under this warranty and may refuse all or any part of a claim under it.
- All registrations of purchases must be completed within 30 days of receiving your product via our https://www.qualitydomesdirect.com.au/terms-conditions/
- Provide a minimum of (5) photographs showing the product fully installed.
- This Warranty does not apply to defects or damage caused by or resulting from:
- Improper use or installation and/or use or installation not in accordance with the Company’s instructions; self-installation, not using a licenced installer;
- Improper or inadequate maintenance;
- Unauthorised modification or alteration of the Products;
- Neglect, misuse or abuse of the Products;
- Exposure to corrosive elements or incompatible products;
- Wear and tear caused by multiple installations and dismantling;
- Incorrect storage or handling;
- Normal wear and tear;
- Exposure to wind speeds exceeding the design rating;
- Damage arising from the failure of support components supplied by others;
- Damage arising from the failure of support components such as posts, walls, existing buildings and shipping containers;
- Damage arising from foundation or anchorage failure;
- Freak acts of nature, including extreme storm events;
- Items or goods inside or near the Products;
- Explosions, sabotage, accident, embargoes, riots, civil commotions, terrorist activities, war and acts of war (whether declared or undeclared);
- Vandalism or intentional damage, whether by the Customer or another person
Container shelters – cover & structural frame warranty
Quality Domes Direct guarantee a full replacement of container shelter covers and frame structures, supplying clients with a:
- 10-year replacement guarantee on all container shelter covers or frames appearing faulty or covers that are damaged in extreme weather conditions (winds not exceeding 100km/h).
- Free-of-charge delivery of all replacement products.
Portable bathroom building warranty
Quality Domes Direct guarantees a full repair or replacement of building frames and fittings, supplying clients with a:
- 3-year repair or replacement guarantee on all building frame structures at Quality Domes Direct’s discretion.
- 1-year repair or replacement guarantee on all fittings and fixtures at Quality Domes Direct’s discretion.
The warranty does not include the:
- Removal, disassembly, or disposal of existing frame structures, covers, fabric, fittings or other accessories.
- Reinstallation or repair of replacement products or any associated costs.
- Delivery of replacement items will be conducted in accordance with our below Delivery of Goods policy.
Warranty cover reductions
Quality Domes Direct’s obligation to cover the cost of repairs or provide replacements will reduce by a percentage annually, (on the anniversary of the purchase date). Reduced cover amounts vary between products as follows:
Structural frames & covers
- Cover reduces by 15% at the end of each year for the first three (3) years.
- Cover then reduces by 10% for the next 4 (four) years.
- Finalising the entire warranty term, the cover then reduces by 5% at the end of the next 3 (three) years thus for the ninth year, the Warranty Cover is 10%, and for the tenth year, the Warranty Cover is 5%.
Portable bathrooms & buildings
- Finalising the entire warranty term, cover reduces by 20% at the end of each year for the first five (5) years.
Warranty terms & conditions
- The Customer is responsible for and must pay to the Company on request that portion of the cost of the repair or replacement that is additional to the Warranty Cover (as determined under clause 5 above), plus the cost of freight, delivery, taxes, levies, and any third party charges associated with the supply of such repair or replacement, if required by the Company.
- The Company is not required to complete any work under this Warranty or comply with any obligations under this Warranty if:
- The Customer has not satisfied its payment and other obligations under this Warranty; or
- The Customer is in breach of any arrangements with the Company, whether related to the relevant Product, under this Warranty, or under any other agreement.
- The customer accepts that the replacement items may not be available in stock at the time of the Warranty Claim. Quality Domes Direct will ensure production and supply of the replacement product as soon as possible in the event the item is not available in stock and the customer accepts this may mean there are waiting times for the replacement item to be provided. In this event no refund is payable.
- Any Product that is repaired or replaced under this Warranty is subsequently subject to this Warranty only for the remaining unexpired period of the Warranty that applied to the original Product.
- In no event will the Company or any of its agents be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, including loss of profits or time. By taking the benefit of this Warranty, the Customer expressly releases and discharges the Company and its agents from any claim, action, suit, demand or judgement arising from any defect as detailed in this Warranty.
- It is a condition of this Warranty that, in the event of a claim being made under this Warranty, the Customer must
- Submit a detailed claim in writing within fourteen (14) days of the damage or defect being identified via our Warranty Claim form and;
- provide the Company with:
- any information relating to the event or circumstances giving rise to the Warranty claim requested by the Company;
- access to any property on which the Product is situated;
iii. access to the Product and any damaged or defective parts;
- allow the Company to take and remove any damaged or defective Products or parts, to allow for further investigation and testing; and
- cooperate with all reasonable requests by the Company.
Competition and consumer act
For the purposes of Schedule 2 of the Australian Consumer Law, in particular, Sections 51 to 53, 64 and 64A of Part 3-2, Division 1, Subdivision A of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), Quality Domes Direct’s liability for any breach of a term of this agreement is limited to the supplying of the goods or services to you again; the replacement of the goods; or the payment of the cost of having the goods or services supplied to you again. No compensation for any loss or damage from a failure in the goods and service outside of the refund or replacement of the dome structure and/or dome cover is to be paid by us.
Quotes & invoices
All quotes and invoices are valid for 7 days from the date they are provided.
Deposit & final payment
- A payment of 30% of the total purchase price must be received within 72 hours of receiving an invoice to secure your product. Any invoice deposits not paid within this timeframe will have all items returned to stock and made available for other purchasers.
- Final payment on invoices must be received no later than 3 weeks prior to product dispatch. Should payment not be received within this timeframe, we reserve the right to push your order back and bring other purchaser forward. You will then be allocated the next available product, noting that we have product arriving on a regular basis.
- Once a special order has entered the manufacturing stage, no further changes or cancellations are allowed. Speak to your Sales Rep for full details.
Delivery & freight
- Delivery and freight is provided by a range of third party freight companies.
- All customers have the option to arrange their own freight.
- Quality Domes Direct requires a minimum of 48 hours notice prior to the purchaser’s alternatively arranged freight collection.
Unloading at destination
- The purchaser is responsible for the unloading of goods and will be required to pre-arrange a forklift and/or other equipment for the safe and effective unloading of products.
- Failing to provide a forklift upon delivery may result in a rescheduled delivery, incurring additional costs to the customer and causing significant delivery delays.
- Quality Domes Direct is not responsible for any delivery delays once your items have been collected by a third-party freight company.
- In the event your item/s arrive with defects or damage you must notify us in writing within 5 days of the goods arriving at the delivery location. Photographs and all known details of any damage and/or cause of the damage must be provided to us within 5 days of the goods arriving, Quality Domes Direct is not responsible for damage occurring during transit or delivery, however, we will endeavour to take all reasonable action to resolve the matter and/or support third party insurance claims.
- We allow for products to be placed within 20 metres of an accessible, unobstructed entry, providing adequate access for the delivery vehicle unless agreed to in writing prior to dispatch.
- Shipping services do not include lifting over, under, into or onto any structures, placing in or on a specific location like foundations or footings unless agreed to in writing prior to dispatch.
- It is the customers responsibility to ensure the delivery site is clear and easily accessible. Any additional charges incurred for delivery based on unsuitable site conditions are the responsibility of the customer.
- Failed delivery may result in the freight company delivering the products to a local depot with the purchaser being responsible for collection.
Returns & refunds
Quality Domes Direct processes refunds in accordance with the Australian Consumer Protection legislation. Unopened and undamaged goods will be refunded less a 5% restocking fee and any out-of-pocket costs such as freight or product preparation and are at the discretion of Quality Domes Direct.
To request a refund, please:
- Notify us within 14 days of purchase detailing your concern and reason for return.
Amendment of terms
Quality Domes Direct reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of these terms at any time. When accepting an invoice or quote from us, we will regard that as conclusive evidence of your agreement and acceptance that these terms govern your and our rights and obligations to each other.
Limitation of liability
It is an essential pre-condition that you agree and accept that we are not legally responsible for any loss or damage you might suffer related to your use of the website, digital & printed media, whether from errors or from omissions in our documents or information, any goods or services we may offer. This includes your use or reliance on any third-party content, links, comments or advertisements. Your use of, or reliance on, any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through our website, digital & printed media meet your specific, personal requirements. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, Quality Dome Direct absolutely disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for any particular purpose. Quality Domes Direct gives no warranty that the documents, goods or services will be free of errors, or that defects will be corrected. Whilst we, at all times endeavour to have the most accurate, reliable and up-to-date information, we do not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the result of the use of any document, product, service, link or information in its website or as to their correctness, suitability, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. It is your sole responsibility and not the responsibility of Quality Domes Direct to bear any and all costs of servicing, repairs, or correction. The applicable law in your state or territory may not permit these exclusions, particularly the exclusions of some implied warranties. Some of the above may not apply to you but you must ensure you are aware of any risk you may be taking by using this website or any products or services that may be offered through it. It is your responsibility to do so.
Quality Domes Direct is committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we collect about you to maximise the services that we provide to you. We respect the privacy and confidentiality of the information provided by you and adhere to the Australian Privacy Principles. You may change your details at any time by advising us in writing via email. All purchaser data collected is secured against unauthorised use or access. Credit card information is not stored by us on our servers.
Quality Domes Direct never sells or distributes personal or purchaser information. We may however use it in a general sense without any reference to your name, or your information to create marketing statistics, identify user demands and assist in meeting purchaser needs generally. In addition, we may use the information that you provide to improve our website and services but not for any other use.
Disclosure of information
Quality Domes Direct may be required, in certain circumstances, to disclose information in good faith and where we are required to do so in the following circumstances: by law or by any court; to enforce the terms of any of our purchaser agreements; or to protect the rights, property or safety of our purchasers or third parties.
Exclusion of competitors
If you are in the business of creating similar documents, goods or services for the purpose of providing them for a fee to users, whether they be business users or domestic users, then you are a competitor of Quality Domes Direct.
Quality Domes Direct expressly excludes and does not permit you to use or access our website, download any documents or information from its website or obtain any such documents or information through a third party. If you breach this term, then Quality Domes Direct will hold you fully responsible for any loss that we may sustain and further hold you accountable for all profits that you might make from such unpermitted and improper use. Quality Domes Direct reserves the right to exclude and deny any person access to our website, services or information at our sole discretion.
Copyright, trademark & restrictions of use
This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to Quality Domes Direct. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, trademarks, and graphics. You are not permitted to reproduce the documents, information, or materials on the website for the purposes of sale or use by any third party. In particular, you are not permitted to republish, upload, transmit electronically or otherwise distribute any of the materials, documents or products that may be available for download from time to time on this website.
Quality Domes Direct expressly reserves all copyright and trademark in all documents, information and materials on our website and we reserve the right to take action against you if you breach any of these terms. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following: you may print or download to a local hard disk extract for your personal and non-commercial use only, and you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it on any other website or another form of the electronic retrieval system.
These terms and conditions represent the whole agreement between you and Quality Domes Direct concerning your use and access to our website and your use and access to the documents and information on it. No other term is to be included in this agreement except where it is required to be included by any legislation of the Commonwealth or any State or Territory. All implied terms except those implied by statute and which cannot be expressly excluded are hereby expressly excluded.
Exclusion of unenforceable terms
Where any clause or term above would by any applicable statute be illegal, void, or unenforceable in any State or Territory then such a clause shall not apply in that State or Territory and shall be deemed never to have been included in these terms and conditions in that State or Territory. Such a clause if legal and enforceable in any other State or Territory shall continue to be fully enforceable and part of this agreement in those other States and Territories. The deemed exclusion of any term pursuant to this paragraph shall not affect or modify the full enforceability and construction of the other clauses of these terms and conditions.
This agreement and this website are subject to the laws of Queensland and Australia. If there is a dispute between you and Quality Domes Direct that results in litigation, then you must submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland.